- Creativity techniques: Brainstorming
- Reverse Brainstorming
- Combined brainstorming
- Question brainstorming
- Stop-and-go Brainstorming
- Gordon-little variation
- Rawlinson brainstorming
- Kaleidoscope Brainstorming Technique
- Wildest Idea Technique
- Individual brainstorming
- Individual brainwriting
- Group brainwriting technique
- Brainwriting pool (BP)
- 6-3-5 Brainwriting
- The Gallery method
- Brainwriting game
- Constrained brainwriting
- Round-Robin and Roundtable brainstorming
- Group passing technique
- Nominal group technique
- The Buzz session
- Rolestorming technique
- Rotating roles
- Blue slips technique
- The Pin card technique
- The K-J method
- Snowballing technique
- Team Idea mapping
- The classic cluster brainstorming method
- Card story boards
- Trigger method
- Imaginary brainstorming
- Air cliché
- Visual brainstorming
- Electronic or online brainstorming
1. Double brainstorming
After classical brainstorming session, participants make a break for 2-3 days and then repeat it again. During the break – the participants subconscious is activated and generates new unexpected fundamental ideas.
2. Reverse and classical (direct) brainstorming
After reverse brainstorming session, participants make a break for 2-3 days and then conduct classical brainstorming. (And vice versa).
3. Reverse -Classical (direct) – Reverse brainstorming
1. First, using a reverse brainstorming reveal all the flaws, weaknesses and contradictions of the existing objects, and allocate them among the top.
2.Then conduct the classical brainstorming session in order to overcome identified major deficiencies.
3.On the third stage conduct the negative brainstorming, to criticism ideas generated by the second stage
4. Shuttle Brainstorming
1.Two groups of participants with a different abilities- to generate ideas and to criticise are formed.
2. These groups of participants work in different rooms.
3. A group of ideas generators begins a Brainstorming session: eader poses a problem, asks each to generate new ideas, writes them and sends list of ideas to the critics.
4. Critics select the most interesting and promising ideas, and based on them extend and specifed a a task that after a break once again pas to group of ideas generator.
5. The session cyclically repeated until an acceptable result will acheave.
Group of only six people can put forward in the process of shuttle storming to 150 ideas for 30 minutes.