- Explanatory matrix of theories about Genius
- Attributive theories of Genius
- Structural-functional theories of Genius
- Procedural-dynamic theories of Genius
- Genetics theories of Genius
- Transnormality theories of Genius
- Evolutionary theories of Genius
- Essential theories of Genius
- Worldgenetic theories of Genius
- Universe theories of Genius
- Heroic theory of Genius
- Metapotention theory of Genius
- Universality Theory of Genius
- Congregative theory of Genius
- Universe-and-personalistic theory of Genius
- Substantial – imperative theory of Genius
- Transpersonal theory of Genius
- Visionary theory of Genius
- Creative vision theory of Genius
Creative vision theory
5.4. Creative vision theory claims that that the fundamental basis of genius, and its source and body is a Creative Vision, which can be easily and naturally acquired by everyone through taking a Creative position, correlated with the Absolute, over Achieving a creative mental state and implementation of a universal Creative method.
Thus a genius is considered as a person with a universal creative vision which manifests itself not only as an impartial witness and hovering over the world and not even as eidetic, heartfelt, spiritual contemplation, but also as a spontaneous, powerful and shattering into many different levels thin and flexible efforts of mental activities, as directed manipulation and free play with the images and models of reality.
A creative vision of a genius is a creative synthesis of a active creative attitude, higher mental state and a creative method which is complete and isomorphic to universe generative matrix or holistic system of creative techniques.