- Articles on the psychology of creativity
- Creative management and management of creativity in the modern creatological formation
- Kvintological approach to the construction of a unified theory of creativity
- Sense creation in the structure of processes of meaning dynamics
- Personal mechanisms of sense creation
- Сreative approach to security management
- Formation of creative vision of an individual as the universal method of enhancing creativity
- A genetic approach to the nature of genius
Sergey L. Markov. Kvintological approach to the construction of a unified theory of creativity
Abstract. The model and method for the construction of unified theory of creativity are proposed. The universal principle of the centered penta-structure was laid in the base of the theory formation. This principle allows to construct the system of coherent measurements and categories of creativity and to present a classical model of creativity in the form 4Ps / S – process, product, person, place as well as the sense which generates and integrates them. The deployment of these central categories leads to the creation of such relevant specific theories of creativity as a problem-solving process, productive activity, self-actualization, creative dialogue, creative vision and sensecreation.
Key words: unified theory of creativity, methodological grounds, kvintological approach, pentabasis, model of creativity.
Markov, S.L. (2012). Kvintological pidhid do pobudovy edynoi teorii tvorchosti [Kvintological approach to the construction of a unified theory of creativity]. Pravnychyi visnyk universitetu “KROK”, 11, 160 -171.