LaoziLaozi Lao-tse, Laotze, Lao-Tsu, Laocius
(6th century BC -According to Chinese tradition) (4th century BС - Another version)Nationality: ChinaUnique distinction
: Founder of Taoism. The author of the Daodejing (Tao Te Ching). Gender: Male
Quotes: 1. Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.
2. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
3. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
4. A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.
5. He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know.
6. Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.
7. Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it.
8. Because of a great love, one is courageous.
9. He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.
10. Great acts are made up of small deeds.
11. At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.
12. The key to growth is the introduction of higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness.
13. To see things in the seed, that is genius.
14. If you would take, you must first give, this is the beginning of intelligence.
15. Without the laughter, there would be no Tao.Video