- Main Theories of Creativity
- Universe theories of Creativity
- Сreativity as the unfolding and embodiment of the Absolute
- Creativity as achievement and realization of a Freedom
- Creativity as the creation and implementation of Possibilities
- Creative Developing Interaction
- Creativity as the creation and realization of the Whole
- Worldgenic theories of Creativity
- Creativity as realization of Creative Attitude and Sense Creation
- Creative activity
- Creativity as a problem solving
- Unified theory of Creativity
- Universal mechanisms of Creativity
- The Main Stages of Creativity
Worldgenic approach to Theories of Creativity
Theoretical analysis of the multi-layered, multi-sphere and multi-leveled made it possible to reduce all the richness of its manifestation forms to a harmonious and economical and symmetrical structure, constituted by five independent worlds: objective and symbolic, social and internal, and integrating and creating the world of culture.
Moreover, each of the worlds has a universal structure, specific patterns of functioning and development, as well as a form of creative activity that is dominant in it.
Table 2. Manifistations of Creativity in the Phenomenal Worlds
Creative Problem Solving
Realization of Creative attitude,
1. Creativity as realization of creative attitude, strategies, techniques and styles, as a creative reflection, and metacognitive regulation and Sense -creation.
2. Creativity as a productive activity.
3.Creativity as a problem finding and problem solving.
4. Creativity as a Creative Self-actualisation.
5. Creativity as a Creative Dialogue.
To be continued
Sergey L. Markov (2016)
1. Markov, S.L. (1997) Mechanisms of Creative Dialogue With the World. Paper presented at the 105th annual meeting of the American Psychological Association, August 17, 1997. Chicago, IL.
2. Markov, S.L. (2012) Kvintologichnyi pidhid do pobudovy edynoi teorii tvorchosti [Kvintological approach to the construction of a unified theory of creativity]. Pravnychyi visnyk universitetu “KROK”, 11, 160 -171.